US$2000 Scholarship from Unplag! Everyone who is applying should submit an essay written in English following guidelines (details on the official website). Closing date: 1 March 2016.
Applicants to the Unplag Scholarship shoukd be at least eighteen (18) years old, and should be currently enrolled in full-time undergraduate or graduate program (current student).
How to apply
- Applications for the UNpalg Scholarship are open from September 1, 2015 to March 1, 2016. If you submit an essay later than March 1, 2016, it will not be accepted.
- You may submit only one essay.
- Along with the essay written by you, please also submit the completed contact form HERE.
Everyone who takes part in this contest should submit an essay written in English following these guidelines: The essay topic may be either created on your own describing plagiarism in academia issues or chosen from the list below:
1. Academic cheating can deprive you of a successful career.
2. Being original will soon become a trend.
3. Technologies able to fight academic cheating.
4. Does online education "promote" academic dishonesty?
5. Can plagiarism be eliminated once and for all?
6. Plagiarism addiction kills creativity and critical thinking.
7. How does the digital age influence plagiarism and cheating?
8. Is social networking causing a plagiarism problem?
9. Cross-culture differences concerning plagiarism.
10. What if some of my educators were found guilty of plagiarism?
Your essay may be of any style you prefer; Your essay should be at least 500-word long; Creativity, humor and individual manner of writing are highly appreciated; The essay should be original (you can check it here); The essay should be submitted no later than March 1, 2016.
GET ADDITIONAL SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION ON THE UNPLAG SCHOLARSHIP HERE!